Juicebox Pro 40 Wi-Fi Enabled EV Charging Station - 40 AmpI-JCBJBPR40-01-PGIN-XXXX-V1 5.0 star rated
$619.00 $579.00 on sale
After a $0 Instant Rebate
- Energy Star: Yes
- Water Sense: No
- Media Feature: images/Lifestyle_Images/I-JCBJBPR40-01-PGIN-XXXX-V1_Lifestyle_2.jpg
- Media Feature Markdown: **Plug-in Versus Hardwired** A plugged-in EVSE is a charging station that plugs into a 240V outlet (the same outlet a clothing dryer uses). Since plug-in units are portable, the only installation required is for the wall mounting station. Use the supplied screws to screw the mount into your wall surface. Once the bracket is mounted, you can slide the EVSE charger in and out easily; allowing you to use it at home and also detach it easily to take it with you. If you don't have a 240V outlet in your desired charging location, contact a local pro and request a NEMA 14-50R outlet installation with #6AWG copper wire, and a 240V, 50A circuit. Make sure you request that the outlet is installed within one foot of where you want your EVSE station located. A hardwired EVSE station requires a certified electrician to connect the station in a protected, NEMA-compliant enclosure. The list below details typical installation requirements for a hardwired unit: - 2 pole, 40A breaker - #8AWG copper wire with 2 conductors and a ground. If single conductor THHN wire is used, the ground may be #12AWG per NEC 250.122 calculations For an outdoor installation, please add the following: - NEMA rated outdoor junction box with gasketed cover - Recommend against GFI circuit breaker Please, only use the pre-drilled opening on the bottom of the box for hardwire applications. We cannot honor the warranty if any other holes are added to the unit. A fusible disconnect may be required within 6' of your EV charger device installation, please consult your local code.
- External Rebate Callout: Post-purchase rebate available. Click [here](https://www.bge.com/SmartEnergy/InnovationTechnology/Pages/Residential-Charger-Rebate.aspx) for more information.
- Codes and Standards: NEMA 4 / IP66, SAE, FCC Part 15 Class B, NEC 625 Compliant
- Safety: UL and cUL Listed
- Output Power: 40A, 10kW
- Output Cable: 25 FT Standard Length, 20 FT Extension Cables Available SAE J1772 Standard Plug
- Input: A 15 Inch NEMA 14-50 Input Cable (From box to Middle of Plug) OR 3 FT Pigtail (Outdoor Rated 6 AWG Cable With Flex Conduit)
- Input Voltage: 240 VAC Nominal, Single Phase
- JUICEBOX PRO 40 WI-FI ENABLED EV CHARGING STATION IS A COMPACT, HIGH POWER, FULLY RUGGEDIZED AND PORTABLE LEVEL 2 240 VOLT ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING STATION WITH ADVANCED WI-FI CONTROL AND SMART GRID FEATURES. JuiceBox automatically adjusts to provide just as much power as your EV is able to accept, up to 40 amps. * Wi-Fi enabled * 40 amps (10kW) * 25-ft cable **In the box** * JuiceBox Pro 40 * 40 amp 25-ft charging cable (also known as a J1772 cable) * 15 inch NEMA 14-50 input cable (from box to middle of plug) OR 3-ft pigtail (outdoor rated 6 AWG cable with flex conduit) * Full JuiceNet charging controls and monitoring * Quickstart guide * Aluminum quick-release mounting bracket * Black J1772 plug & cable holder